Virtual Expungement Legal Clinic for Ohio Residents
Equality Ohio, along with partners, Living With Change and Pride Youngstown will hold monthly Virtual Expungement (Record Sealing) Clinics.
Thursday, October 28, 2021
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
(Call 513-225-1014 to see if there is still space in October)
During clinic hours, trained attorneys provide one-on-one counseling about:
- How does the record sealing process work?
- Am I eligible to seal my criminal conviction?
- Why should I seal my conviction?
- How can I seal my criminal conviction in my county?
In order to help you with your record sealing (expungement) questions, we need to have you fill out our intake form and send us some documents prior to the Clinic so that the attorneys can review them before your appointment.
- Please fill out our intake form here: https://equalityohio.org/legal-clinic/intake/